Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Day of Preschool for Anna

I honestly didn't have as many tears sending my youngest off to preschool as I thought. Maybe it will hit me harder next year when she goes to school full time.  She was so excited and so nervous at the same time . . . it was fun to take her to her first day.


To commemorate the day, I made her a scrapbook page with the new CTMH Scholastic papers.  The first page is taken out of the new fall CTMH catalog.  I loved the rolodex feature for journalling and wanted to duplicate it.  To create it, I used the rolodex stamp in the new "Approved" stamp set.  I love it!  I also used the "Blue Ribbon" stamp set as well as one stamp off the cool new double stamp set "It's Your Day" (available until the end of September only).  In addition I tried out the new Canvas Alphabet in the title . . . *love*.



I hope you all are enjoying your new school year as much as I am!  I just LOVE the start of a new year :)
Tanya

1 comment: