Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pre-Order Your New Artiste Cricut Cartrdge Now!

Hello my Cricut-loving Friends!

Have you heard the new rumors floating around that Close to My Heart has a new cricut cartridge coming out on August 1st?  Well, it's true!  And have I got a deal for you.  If you pre-order this awesome cartridge, you'll receive $20 in any Close to My Heart product FREE!

To take advantage of this deal, you must e-mail me your order no later than midnight on July 31st.  All orders will be placed on August 1st.  Here's some info on the new cartridge . . .

The price of the Artiste cartrige will be $99, which includes 3 coordinating stamp sets as well as 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard.  There are an absolute ton of 3-D gift boxes, some of the cutest I've ever seen!  I also love the simple, sans serif font on this cartridge.  There are over 700 images and letters to print . . .some of them are shown below (how about those cupcake liners!  Oh, and the flowers are to die for!)




















 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you're ready to place a pre-order and claim your free products.
 
Hope to hear from many of you soon :)
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment