Thursday, January 24, 2013

Disney World Layout

It's been a loooooooong time since I've posted anything but I admit, I'm not doing much scrapping these days.  However, I agreed to teach a class on Saturday with Flip Flaps and I choose a Disney theme since my family will be taking a trip there in June.

The first 6 x 12 Flip Flap is located on the bottom half of the left hand page . . .


 . . . it opens up to hold fifteen 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 pictures.  The frog, crown, and castle are also tiny little flip flaps and open up to hold an addition two 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 pictures per flip flap.



On the right hand side, the first 4" x 12" Flip Flap folds open to show a 10 day itinerary for the trip.




Underneath that is another 6" x 12" Flip Flap that opens up to hold an additional fifteen 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" photos.  


I plan to put ten 4" x 4" photos on the main layout, unless I get  really cute one, then I'd like blow one up to be 8" x 8" with two 4" x 4"'s on the side.  However, when all is said and done, I figure I can get a whopping FORTY-SIX pictures on this layout!!!  No matter how long we're gone, I only put one layout per trip in each child's album.  I hope this one will do the job for my kids and the others who put the page together on Saturday.

This page is almost ALL cardstock . . . Black, Slate, Ruby, Honey, Lagoon, and White Daisy.  There is also quite a bit of the new Glitter Paper on various places.  The Ruby polka dot paper I made with a 3/4" punch. The few pieces of B&T paper came from the brand new "For Always" packet as well as the brand new "Surf's Up" packet.  The title is Cork Alphabet and various stamp sets were also used as well as a few brads, waxy flax, and even some toothpicks for the little pennant flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment