Saturday, April 10, 2010

May Hostess Club Layout Selections

Here they are . . . May layouts! This first layout was created by Colette and is very stunning in person. Colette used the Bella paper packet (an old favorite of both of ours!) and the Blooming Flourishes stamp set. One of the most eye catching details is the paper flowers that she'll teach hostess club members to make this month.


Next up is my contribution . . . Thoroughly Amused. This page is for all of you who, like me, have a ton of Bay Beach, Great America, County or State Fair, etc. pictures laying around. I added both a vertical and horizontal 4 x 6 photo frames so you can add lots of Flip Flaps . . . which I KNOW I'll be needing.

This page is made up mostly of papers from the Animal Cookies paper packet. Stamps for the title are from Vroom caps (retired) and Posterboard Alphabet (not retired!)


Hostess Club members, just let Colette or I know what you'd like for May!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment