Saturday, April 10, 2010

A cute little hostess gift!

OK, one last post for today. I've been the Queen of Blog updates lately . . . go me!



This cute little paper purse is something I had to whip up very quickly yesterday afternoon as a hostess gift for Ashley's home gathering today. It took me a while to fall in love with it - I think because I assumed that since it didn't take me two weeks to complete, it must not be very good. However, by the time I handed it over to Ashley I was feeling very proud and wishing I had written down the template.

Speaking of the template, I got it off the Split Coast Stampers website but had to adapt it to fit standard invitation size cards and envelopes. It was quite easy and I hope to give another one or two a try this week - now that the kids are finally heading back to school!

Almost everything has a standard black cardstock base (scored and sanded) with Baby Pink and White Daisy cardstock accents. The small amount of B&T paper is from the Notebook Paper Packet. I also used a fair amount of Big Pinks Just Blooms and a cute little Pretty Pin along side some ribbons from the Black Ribbon Rounds and Black bigger brads.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment