Friday, April 9, 2010

I Adore You!


Whew! I've almost made it through Easter "break" (a break for everyone but the moms who have to stay home with their vacationing children!) I'm celebrating their last official day by scurring around to finish up getting ready for Ashley's home show tomorrow!

This is a layout that is inspired by Tiffany Cheney and has been spinning around my head for at least a month. The page on the right is the page we'll be making at Ashley's party and the page on the left is the companion page I made as a gift for her.

To make this page I simply used papers from the Topstich paper packet. The title, "I Adore You" is a combination of stamp kissing with Rustic Alphabet and the Togetherness stamp set along with the "I" and "You" from a sentiment set. I used a ton of the Big Pink flowers and on Ashley's page I put a "Pretty Pin" . . . such a cute little accent.

Next up . . . some type of cute little homemade hostess gift. Hopefully I can get something whipped up during nap time/quiet time this afternoon. I have some scrapping girlfriends coming over tonight and I REALLY want to play with the new paper packet, Splendor!

Enjoy!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment