Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's a Miracle (that I've got all these pages and cards done!)

I just love the Close to My Heart's new "Miracle" scrapbook kit, which was designed for the upcoming National Scrapbooking Month in May. (To find out how to get yours in a few weeks, see my sidebar information.)

This kit has been packaged with instructions for two scrapbook layouts. For mine I choose to use pictures of my new niece, Sydney, as the papers are so soft and cozy - just like she is. It still needs some journalling done but I want my sister to do that part.



The butterflies, frames, brackets, etc. are "irresistable" chipboard . . . I simply sponged my accent color of choice on them and an embossed pattern resisted the ink to make a pattern in the chipboard. There was also a page of beautiful Stickese and an entire packet of mini-midley accents. Oh, and my favorite - Flip Flaps! PLUS, I had enough paper leftover to make some gorgeous cards! I finished six last night but I could have made at least another two with the leftover paper . . .











Sorry for the blurry pictures. My camera is broken so I'm borrowing my sister's old one. Even at that, I have to admit it was practically the middle of the night when I took them and I didn't really care about clarity at the time.

Anyway, my kids are off of school for the rest of the week and driving me a little bonkers. I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to the new catalogs coming today - just in time for a nice quiet time for everyone in their rooms :)

I hope YOU can enjoy the rest of your week!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. http://mahen3d.com provide innovative solutions for all your business needs, ecommerce web site design, flash website design, website templates, accessible web site design sydney. Mahen3D.com, has been selected to receive The American Association Of Webmasters, "Gold" Award.

    ReplyDelete