Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrate!

Now here's a quickly whipped up card if I've ever made one. I completely forgot to make a card for my neice's baptism last week so I copied a small event calendar topper I had been working on that is almost identical except for the size. It was really a waste of time because besides being late for the event I was headed to, I also never gave this to my sister . . . just doesn't feel very baptismal. But since I'm in charge of the baby book, I figure if my sister decides to put baptism cards in I can sneak a proper one in then!

The good news for you is that I have a very quick and easy card pattern here if you need to whip something up quickly too. I used a sheet of paper from CTMH's retired Paper Garden Level 2 paper packet and the butterfly is from Butterfly Wings stamp set (definitely still a favorite of mine.) The solid cardstock is Petal, Black, and White Daisy and the butterfly has been sponge daubed with Buttercup and Sunflower inks and decorated with sparkles.

Enjoy!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment