Monday, April 5, 2010

A Carton Full of Fun!



Here's a project I made as a Hostess gift for Kelly last month. The template for the little milk cartons is a Sizzix die that I put through my Big Shot. I believe patterns are available for this if you don't have the die . . .just try "milk carton template" in google and I bet you get something. The little milk carton crate is a pattern I got from a friend and is cuter than cute. Thanks Shelley :)

To decorate my crate and four cartons I used the Perfect Day Level 2 Paper pack, still one of my favorites. I also used homemade glimmer mists on the Just Blooms paper flower as well as Cocoa and Cranberry Ribbon Rounds and a Filigree charm for the middle of the flower. All of the milk cartons were filled with different types of candy.

This is a great gift idea for all you paper crafters. I intend to make it for my kids' teachers for the last day of school.

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment