Monday, March 1, 2010

Dare to Dream

I know this isn't all that fun . . . two non-artwork posts in a row. But, I do have another little something I want to share with all of you. Those of you who know me know that I'm not a consultant opportunity "pusher". I've always been happy and content to do all the work and let my customers sit back and reap the benefits. But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this opportunity every once in a while - and this seems like a good time to remind you that Close to My Heart would love to have you too!

Before I tell you what the incentive is, let me just say that being a consultant is a different experience for everyone. Many people sign up and do it just for a discount on the products. Others sign up with the intent to be a super seller and make some money. Some do it to gain friendships and some do it for ideas and inspiration. There are the people who become a fabulous upline and run a whole troup of people underneath them. There are those who want the opportunity to travel to conventions and events or perhaps even earn a cruise or a trip. If you decide to sign up as a consultant, all these opportunities and more are yours for the taking, if they fit into your perfect scenario. Being a consultant can fit any budget, any amount of free time you have, and can fulfill many purposes. And be aware that there is much training available if you'd like it and much support in our very active unit here in the Fox Valley.

With that in mind, Close to My Heart has unveiled it's new March customer campaign, "Dare to Dream". For this month only, anyone who signs up will receive all the upcoming SUMMER stamps of the month - a $91.80 value! The consultant kit costs just $99 and comes with about $300 in business and creative supplies. There are also additional add-on kits available if you'd like.
If you think you might be interested, let me know!

Happy March, everyone!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment