Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just a little THANK YOU to my customers . . . and a request for "good luck" vibes!

This week something amazing happened to me. I was about $500 short of having a $4000 sales month, which is a big milestone for a CTMH consultant. I REALLY wanted to make it - just once - so I sent out an e-mail to my scrapping friends for a request for help with a little incentive deal for them. I needed $500 in sales and got - get this - $1900 in orders in just 48 hours! How great are my girls?!?!?! (And Jim!)

Now the extra $1400 in orders does not, of course, go to waste. I'm trying to earn a cruise this year and these extra sales go a long way to helping me. So, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of you who answered my call for help this week :)

Finally, I'm looking for a little luck! Today I'm sending out a teaching proposal in hopes that I'll be chosen to teach a class at CTMH's convention this July. Only 32 consultants will be choosen so I need a lot of luck in my corner. If you can send some my way, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks again, everyone!!!!!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment