Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thinking into March. . .

Alright, some of you have been asking what's up with my blogging hiatus. Well, I have a good excuse, I promise! I've been very busy creating artwork to submit to CTMH's corporate headquarters with my application to teach at our national convention. I was all set to share my work with you but I was advised not to put it out on the web before the deadline has come and gone. And I see the wisdom in that. Unfortunately it means I have another month before I can show you these great, new interactive pages I've been working on. Come back in March . . . I know you'll love them!

And speaking of March, I have March's Hostess Club layout. I know Colette is hard at work on hers as well and will have it up shortly too.



See what I mean about getting sick of You Rock? I had so much of this paper leftover from January's hostess club that it feels like the only thing I'm working with anymore. For sure it's the only paper I'm showing you. I really love Veranda so it's time to start finding some inspiration to work with it.

Talk to you all soon!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment