Friday, January 29, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

I'm super-duper excited about the February customer campaign because it started off as a wonderful, affordable special and has evolved into an opportunity to help out for a great cause!

In February, purchase a 12 x 12 combo pack of textured cardstock for $14.95 and get a another pack FREE. In addition, $2 of every pack purchased will be sent to Haiti via Close to My Heart's favorite charity, Operation Smile. If you'd like to read about Operation Smile's on-the-ground work in Haiti, check this out: www.operationsmile.org/haiti/

Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE textured cardstock. And besides the fact that this buy one, get one free special makes it cheaper than you could ever find in a store, CTMH's textured cardstock is hands-down the best because of the white core. Plus, it is duo-toned so if you're making a layout and need a slightly different shade, simply flip your page over and wa-la . . . a lighter tone that coordinates perfectly.

I don't know about you but I plan to take advantage of this sale . . . several times :)

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment