Monday, January 4, 2010

Loving the new Felicity Papers!

Hello friends!

A week or so ago I posted a layout entitled "Stamping is for the birds", using paper from the Felicity Paper Pack which is on special through the end of January. These two following layouts are also from the Felicity paper pack . . . my new favorite!!! Both of these layouts are pretted much CASE'd from the inspiration sheet that comes in the pack.

This first layout I made for my sister as a baby shower gift for her baby's baptism. I changed the colors slightly to make them more girly and kept off the photo mats so I can eventually put Flip Flaps on the second page to allow for lots more pictures.

This second layout I made for her baby book as well, but I intend to recreate for my kids pumpkin patch pictures this past fall as well. This page has so many awesome little details; however, I think I'm going to use a stitch stamp for theirs as the hand stitching is soooo time consuming.

Remember, if you love this paper kit as much as I do, it's only available through January!! The price is $34.95 and in includes a D-size stamp set! For more information or to find out how you can earn it for free, check the right hand column of my blog.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment