Monday, January 4, 2010

A quickie . . .

Every once in a while I make a page this is so simple and quick, it makes me proud despite the fact that its not my best work. I really wanted to get a nursery page in my sister's baby book before her baby shower but I was soooo busy that I ended up doing it about an hour before I needed to leave.

This page took about 20 minutes altogether and instead of fooling around with a fancy layout, I just went straight for the Flip Flaps to get all the pictures in. True, I may add more detail over the coming months but for now I'll just admire my quick work.




Tanya
P.S. - Isn't her baby room adorable! She painted that GIANT elephant on the wall (you probably can't tell but it takes up one whole wall) along with all those little checkerboards. She's still planning to put up a border and some curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment