Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Make Me Smile

This page was designed to be one of the selections for February's hostess club. It didn't photograph well but is actually quite cute in person. The papers are from "Topstitch" from the new catalog. I'm still thinking on the hearts . . . I traced them from cardstock, ran them through an embosser, sanded, sponged, glued to Colonial White, and cut the scallop with a scissors. I'm thinking that may be too many steps for hostess club but I love the end result so I have to think it over.

I'll get a better picture up when Colette's layout is done as well and we're ready to officially publish Hostess Club choices for February.

I'm not likely to get anything else posted before Christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment