Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A few Felicity Samples . . .

OK, I'm in LOVE with the new Felicity papers. This layout and following card were made with just one of the color schemes in the set . . . there's also some pinks and reds with brown and some oranges with brown. These papers are all fabulous and the giant die cuts are amazing.

This layout was VERY inspired by one done by Karen Pederson last week. I've had these photos forever . . . my two oldest kids were stamping one day and they had their new, motion-sensored birds with them. I've always known I wanted to do a page called "Stamping is for the Birds" but I hadn't found the paper until now.



This is a simple thank you card using some of the scraps from the other page.

More Felicity to come! I'm already working on a baptism page for my unborn neice and a pumpkin patch page for my kids.
Take Care,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment