Friday, December 18, 2009

Playin' With Snow

I'm thinking I need a Blackberry! Colette's on her way to Illinois for her family's Christmas this weekend and suddenly I realized that Hostess Club is only two weeks away with a lot of holiday in between and we haven't sent out Hostess Club choices for January! Not a problem for Colette and her almighty Blackberry . . . she can do business right in her car. God bless her!

So here, for your viewing pleasure, is Colette's contribution to the January Hostess Club selections. This is a gorgeous layout that has been getting rave reviews from group members who saw it in person last month . . .


For the other January selection, You Rock, you have to scroll down to the next blog post. Hostess Club members, let us know which you'd like to do next month if you haven't already!
THANKS!
Tanya (and Colette via proxy!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this page!!! Unfortunately will have to wait til I have grandkids to use it! Tanya... I can get to your blog from Colettes blog..why cant I get to Colettes from yours ?:)

    ReplyDelete