Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Rock! Take 2

So, a few weeks ago you may remember that I posted a layout entitled "You Rock". This was my contribution to January's Hostess Club layouts. But wouldn't you know it, within 48 hours of completing and posting the page, I had a brand new catalog in my hand and saw there was a new paper packet entitled - what else - You Rock. Of course, I had to redo the page to work in the cool, funky pages. On the bright side, at least I feel like I'm on top of the trends!




I took a special picture of my favorite part of the page, the guitar.



I hope you found a little inspiration today!

Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Tanya -

    Love this layout! Great job!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Too bad we don't have pictures of the garage band The Punishers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the first one but I really like the second better!!! This is awesome and perfect for my Nickelback and Linkin Park Concert Pics!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete