Monday, November 30, 2009

You're Invited . . .

. . . to check out this adorable little baby shower announcement for my sister's first baby. I just bought a new Big Shot and I'm so excited to unveil my first project using it.

My mom practically begged me to just buy the invitations this time but I insisted my little neice was getting homemade invites for her party too. So, I promised my mother they'd be simple. And boy, did I deliver! Pretty much everything on this page is die cut or punched and goes together in minutes.

My sister painted the nursery pink and brown with a huge elephant on it so when I found this Martha Stewart elephant double punch, I knew exactly what I was going to do.

The striped pink paper is the only non-Close to My Heart paper. It is cut out with my Big Notz die cut by Sizzix using my Big Shot. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are perfect! So Mom doesn't think I'm worth handmade invites huh? Thanks Tanya, youre the best!

    ReplyDelete