Friday, November 6, 2009

A word on friendship . . .

Being a Close to My Heart consultant has truly been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. Sure, I love being creative and I love helping people learn to scrapbook. And earning my scrapping supplies for free is awesome. But I think the best part of this "job" has really been the friendships I've formed with other scrapbookers and the tighter bonds I've created with pre-CTMH friends while scrapping. My life is truly full and has been truly blessed.

While musing about all my new and old scrapping friends, I felt inspired to make a page honoring friendship. It's really a very simple page that uses paper from the Emporium Level 2 paper packet. I've edged the entire page with Cocoa ink using a brayer and the Crystal Blue photo mats are dry embossed around the edges and then sanded for definition. The half circles around the photo mat are 1" circle punches from one of the sheets in the Emporium packet. The title is 1/2 Field Trip Alphabet and half good, old fashioned printing off the computer. And then some cute little flowers and brads for fun.

I hope you enjoy the second page in my series of cute, quick, and inexpensive one page layouts. My plan is to include this page as one of my make and takes for the Scrap for Alexis next Saturday.

Take care,
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Very cute page! Love the title, and the scalloped (half circles) border.

    ReplyDelete