Monday, November 16, 2009

My Last Pumpkin of the Year . . . I promise!

I absolutely adore these little pumpkins treat holders! These were originally posted on Jeanette Lynton's blog (www.jeanettelynton.com). The first two I posted were gifts for my kids' teachers and this one I made for my display table at the Scrap for Alexis that I vendored on Saturday. My favorite part about these little bowls are that they take a matter of minutes to put together and cost way less than $1 to make.


To make your own pumpkin bowl (maybe next year!), cut (12) 1" x 7" strips. Adhere them to the top inside of a small terracotta pot and then again at the bottom. I just used glue dots to attach them. I took a 3/8" x 12" piece of matching cardstock and wrapped in the inside to cover up the ends of the strips. Then cut out a few leaves and curl (2) 1/2" x 12 inch strips of paper around a pencil. Adhere those as well. And wa-la! Cheap, easy, and soooo cute!

Well, since this is my first post of five planned posts today this will be on the bottom of the five. So I just wanted to take a minute to say "thanks" for checking out my stuff today and sorry, again, for taking so long to get them up!

Enjoy your day!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment