Friday, October 16, 2009

November Hostess Club

Although I've had November's Hostess Club layouts done for awhile, I've been working so hard on the Scrap for Alexis and other projects that I forgot to post them for you!




This month's group members can choose between "A Trip to the Zoo" or "Family is a Patchwork of Love". The Zoo pages uses some papers from the Expedition Level 2 paper packet (which I believe is retiring in December!) We'll be doing some fun techniques to make the cardstock look like animal skins including leathering and twisting our round sponges for giraffe spots.

The family page uses all the different papers from the Perfect Day Level 2 paper packets, one of my favorites. Miraculously, there is very little stamping on either page so hopefully they'll both go quickly!

I hope everyone likes their choices this month! There is still room in one of our groups if you've been thinking about joining. Our Fox Valley groups meet the first Saturday of each month at the Community Blood Center, anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM. We also have a make-up date on the third Friday of each month at St. Paul Lutheran Church in downtown Appleton from 6 PM - 10 PM. Both dates are open crop times as well. I hope you can join us!

Take care,

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment