Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lauren!

Today my family and I attended a birthday celebration for little Lauren. She is the daughter of my good scrap friend, Trisha, who I'm proud to say was my good "regular" friend before I had a "good scrap friend" category. I guess that makes her both!

Lauren just turned two and I wanted to make her a card that was a mix of fun and girly. I love the little animals in the Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet but I'm not a fan of primary colors. I tried to pull out the chocolate color of the monkey and the baby pink in the elelphant ears and hope for the best. The result may be a bit busy for my taste, but I think it's just right for capturing a two year old's interest.



Hope you like the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Lauren :)
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment