Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A New Batch of Cards

Recently I held a gathering for my friend Laurie and she requested that we make cards. I admit I haven't made cards in a long time, and certainly not since the new catalog came out, so I had a whole lot of card designing to do! Here are the results:

This new Peeps stamp set is A-dor-able. I used it for several projects and LOVE it! I paired it with papers from the Lucy paper packet.

This paper is my fav from the new catalog, Stella.

All stamps were used for this card - no pattern paper. Many of these are retired but I loved the antique-y look.

This is a combination of papers from Lucy and Elemental. Also the new Easter stamp set, He is Risen.

A fun wedding/anniversary card using the new Florentine papers. LOVE those papers too. The blue flowers are dyed and shimmered with homemade glimmer mist.


Cards don't get any simplier than this. Choose 6 rainbow colored papers, punch butterfly, attach, stamp a sentiment.

This one,too, is easy. I simply stamped a stitch stamp over and over in rainbow color/order. Then I punched a window at the bottom for the sentiment. Very easy and quick.

This one is easy but not quite so quick as the elephant is paper pieced and colored in a bit. A good amount of cutting but a cute and simple card.

A favorite pattern of mine, a quilt-type layout, using the new Pemberly papers. I love this design for using up scraps.

I know this is a knock off from Lisa Stenz. Love her simple look!

OK, I'll admit to a love affair with Copic markers . . .

A simple design using mostly cardstock. Very little stamping so it goes together pretty quick.

Finally, one last card that uses masking to put the circle in the middle. The butterflies are colored with a waterbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment