Saturday, February 18, 2012

More New Layouts!

I've been in the scrapbook groove lately and have created quite a few more layouts in the past few weeks. I hope they provide a little bit of inspiration!

This first layout is interactive and uses Footloose paper and chipboard complements along with some other new products.


This first interactive element is a 6 x 12 flip flap.



The second interactive element is a 9 x 9 page protector that will fit right into my album and turn like another page. Adding this page gave me an additional 8 pictures.


This next layout also uses the Footloose paper packet:



These next three are all with the Victory paper packet, which is perfect for outdoors/woodsy/boy-type pictures:






A few pages using the new Florentine papers and stickease:






Here are a couple of pages using Superhero as well. I couldn't get into the "superhero"ness of this paper packet but I'm loving the Americana feel of the other papers in the pack.





Just a few pages from the Lucy kit:

This first one has some flip flaps on the second page.







And finally, I have one last layout that I started with Stella papers (which I love) but I wanted to incorporate some hand-doodling into the page to make it fun and whimsical and I ended up scraping all the B&T and just doodling the whole page!


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for looking . . .

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment