Monday, April 18, 2011

New Artwork Posted all over!

Hello friends! Tanya here. A few weekends ago I micro-cleaned my scrap room and boy did it feel good. But beside a nice, clean room, I also realized I have a lot of junk to use up. In an effort to not be wasteful, I decided to take some of my paper scraps and make some new cards. Not all of them are fancy or exciting, and none of them took me long at all, but they are done and I thought I'd share with you today.

Speaking of sharing, for those of you who are followers of our blog, do you realize that you don't automatically get notified when we post artwork on pages other than our home page? If you're not checking regularly, you're probably missing out. Make sure you especially check the Playdates Tab, Card Club, Calendar Club,and Mother/Daughter Scrap Nights. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment