Sunday, April 3, 2011

Need to get some layouts done in a hurry?

Many of you have expressed an interest in learning more about Studio J, Close to My Heart's digital scrapbooking program. In response, CTMH has put together a tutorial to help give you an idea of what the program can do for you. This if the first in a series of 5.

I myself have used Studio J several times and have been extremely impressed with it's ease and the quality of the layouts I get back. As a member, I am able to choose many patterns and kits that aren't availble to the general public . . . and these added patterns are awesome! Plus, memberships allow you to purchase your layouts at half price, get free shipping, and more. It's SOOOOO worth checking into.



If you find this video leaves you inspired to give it a try, simply go to our website at www.tanya.myctmh.com and click on Studio J.

No comments:

Post a Comment