Friday, March 19, 2010

A little something special for my Mom . . . and your Mom too!

Colette and I often get questions from our customers about doing card workshops. Typically we are so focused on getting layouts done for clubs that cards are an after thought that never actually even get thought. We decided to make a extra effort for Mother's Day, though, so you would all have a handmade gift that you could present to your mother for her special day. Or keep for yourself!

I just finished a PART of the workshop. This is 12 cards and an accordian purse to keep them in. Colette is working on part 2, which is a DVD tin decorated to match the cards, to include a pen and notepaper. The accordian purse was designed by Beckie Lehman. (Some of these picturs are quite blurry . . . sorry! I don't know why I can't remember to use the Close Up feature on my camera.)


























Price and other details will follow as the date gets closer. We plan to have this workshop on Friday, April 16th from 6 PM - 10 PM as well as Saturday, May 1st, during the CTMH work day at the Community Blood Center (anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM). Although everything has been designed to be quick and easy, this is a big workshop so you'll want to allow plenty of time to complete it.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I hope you'll join us . . .
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment