Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wanna be a follower?

I've been having people ask about being a follower of my blog or other blogs. I'd like to share with you a video tutorial done by Diane Gilleland to show you just how to organize the blogs you are following.

I'm sure many of you have noticed that blogs are really the wave of the future for scrapbookers. So many of our magazines have gone out of business that we're all turning to the internet for inspiration. Sometime when you have a bit of extra time, I'd really encourage you to try this out. To get you started, I've got a whole bunch of great blogs that you may want to try . . . they are listed in the right hand column under "Sites I Love". These are about 1/2 of the scrapbooking blogs that I follow at any given time and most definitely my favorites. Once you're on their blogs, check out their favorite blogs. It won't be long and you'll have so much inspiration you won't know where to start.

Happy Surfing :)
Tanya


Google Reader Tricks for Craft Bloggers from Diane Gilleland on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment