Thursday, December 10, 2009

Look what I got!!!!!

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of grab bags or surprise deals but I decided to take a chance with CTMH's Clearance Sale Grab Bag this time around. After all, I figured that if they didn't have enough of an item left to make it a regular clearance item, then they were probably the more popular items. Well, I have to say that I'm so glad I took a chance!

Have a look . . .

Included were:

Not one but TWO D-size stamp sets (valued at $22.95 each!). And one is a very useful alphabet!
A Level 2 Paper Packet (that just happens to be an old favorite of mine, Sonata)
A package of base pages (probably the only thing in this box I don't see myself using)
A small pack of textured cardstock (lucky me, it's in one of my favorite color palattes, Winter Cozy)
A pack of Elegant Bouquet stickease
A tube of My Accents
A tube of Designer Ribbon Rounds
2 packs of Sassy Strands
and a jar of Bamboo eyelets

Well over $100 of awesome product for just $30! I feel like I won the CTMH lottery!

There is still great stuff available online at the clearance sale, including more grab bags. But hurry . . . the sale is over on December 17th or while supplies last ! If you'd like to place an order but don't want to pay $7.95 for shipping, get together with a friend or send me your order and I'll combine it with another customer's to save you money. To order, simply go to my website at www.tanya.myctmh.com and click on online shopping.
Happy Shopping,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment