Thursday, December 10, 2009

I grew a little today . . .

. . . and I'm not talking about blowing my diet! I'll be the first to admit that putting together a layout can be kind of a production for me. Typically when I make three identical layouts for my kids, it takes me about a 1/2 day. Today, however, I decided to challenge myself. I had a bit of time while Anna was napping and I decided to take some pictures that were already printed but I had never felt inspired to scrap and finish three identical layouts in one hour. I knew that there was no room for embellishment and no time for second guessing. While I'm not in love with the results, and it took me twice as long as I was hoping, I finished up a scrapbook layout that I intended to do almost a year and a half ago. Pictures on, journaling done, page protectors on, and even Flip Flaps in place to showcase 4 extra pics on the second half. Six pages in 2 hours. Not a bad nap's work!



No comments:

Post a Comment