Monday, November 2, 2009

A Repeat Performance

Last December I gave these adorable little candy tins to my hostess club members as Christmas gifts. Each tin perfectly holds 12 little Hershey nuggets, all wrapped up and ready for Christmas. To decorate the tins themselves, I used paper from the Evensong Level 2 and the Evensong Creative basics along with the Evergreen stamp set and some white baby ric rac tied in a button.
The tins themselves are from specialtybottle.com. I can't remember the size or order number, but I'm sure they weren't hard to find. My work was inspired by fellow consultant Lisa Stenz.

I had 13 left over from last year so these weekend I pulled them out and finished them up and plan to use them somehow at the Scrap for Alexis coming up in just two weeks. Some kind of incentive gift.



Perhaps this will inspire you to make some Christmas gifts too!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment