Monday, November 2, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

Now before you take a look at the pictures, you MUST know that this awesome little advent calendar was designed and prepped by my friend Beckie Lehman. We put these together at a recent consultant get-together but I wasn't able to attend and finally got mine done this weekend.

If you live around here and are interested in making this, please see Beckie's blog at www.createwithbeckie.blogspot.com as I see she's doing a workshop on this item! If you have any interest at all, please consider doing Beckie's workshop as purchasing all the needed pieces and cutting everything out will take you FOREVER!







To make this advent calendar, Beckie used both a Jingle Level 2 paper packet and the Jingle Creative basics. All the pieces are on a CTMH My Creations Artboard and the tins are from www.specialtybottle.com. Absolutely ADORABLE! My kids can't wait for December to try it out . . . I wonder what I should put inside?
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment