Monday, October 12, 2009

The Story of Anna's Birth

I wanted to share this layout with all of you because even though it's from February, it's still one of my very favorite layouts. It features pictures of my youngest daughter, Anna, right after her birth in February of 2008, smack dab in the middle of the super bowl and the night before my February hostess clubs were to meet! Despite the fact that her early birth was a bit of an inconvenience, we were happy to have her a week early.

I know many scrapbookers aren't into journalling, but being the verbose English major that I am, journalling is a must for me. I'm proud to have this play-by-play story recorded for Anna to treasure when she gets older. Even if it's just a little handwritten note, I believe we should be journalling on every page!



I hope you enjoy!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment