Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop 2009

I'm well on my way to my goal of helping people create 600 Christmas cards this year! I've already received committments for almost 200 cards with many more people interested in joining us. This year there are five styles of cards to choose from (see slideshow below), all of which are 5 x 7 and cost just $1 each to make. Each card will include an envelope.

Workshop dates are Saturday, November 7th (anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM) and Friday, November 20th between 6 pm and 10 pm. Dates may be available in December as well, if there is a need. Kits will also be available for a cost of $1.25 per card for those who live out of town but still wish to participate. Also, any group who commits to purchasing at least 150 cards can have their own workshop . . . date and location of their choice. Please let me know your card choices at least 2 weeks in advance so I have enough time to order supplies and prep your cards for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment