Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Catalog Goes Live Today!

I spent the month of January playing with the new CTMH papers and a few stamp sets as well. I'm lovin' them! Here's a preview of what I've been working on:

I had almost all of Anna's formal baby portraits to scrap yet and this paper packet worked PERFECTLY with these 6 month photos. This is Superhero. Although there is a good amount of comic/superhero patterns, there is also some great Americana papers as well.

This paper packet is Lucy. Those large 8 x 10 and 10 x 13 photos are hard to scrap but when you have pretty paper to help carry the page, it makes them much easier to work with. I've been avoiding these 3 month pictures for, well, 3 3/4 years and I'm glad I finally found something I like!

I believe this paper packet, Stella, is my favorite. I used it for not only Anna's one year pictures, but also . . .
one of my favorite pictures of Ella. This is nearly an exact duplicate of the catalog cover.

This page is also taken directly from the catalog with only a few changes. The paper packet is Florentine and works awesome with this fall layout but would be great with beach photos and all types of pictures. It's very versatile and so pretty.
This paper is the new Footloose packet, which features patterns perfect for the beach and summer. I can't believe I never scrapped a bath photo of Anna either . . . man, am I behind! I couldn't resist the stamp set, either. LOVE IT!

Finally, I have my only interactive layout so far . . . a trip we took to Chicago in Summer of 2008. The paper is called Cruisin' and is perfect for road trip layouts. And how much do you love that argyle?





I have several more layouts done but lent them to a friend so I can't post them today. I also have every intention of having more done for the Sabre Crop on the 17th so come join us and take a look at everything you can do with the new catalog!

1 comment: