Tuesday, August 17, 2010

September Layout Selection - Packers Fan-atics


With football season starting up again, it seemed appropriate that I make a Packer's page for my contribution to September's layouts. Although I HATE the colors Green and Gold, I was quite happy to come up with a layout that I didn't hate using the back sides of some of the Stardust papers. The giant football is paper pieced and since I have templates made now, hopefully all future layout makers will have a much easier time with it then I did. Additionally, embellishments include Sunflower and Topiary brads as well as twill ribbon.

Of course I wasn't thinking about our Illinois girls when I designed this page but the good news is there is blue on the back of the green paper! With some minor modifications, you ladies should be all set to go!

Have a fabulous week . . .
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment