Saturday, May 22, 2010

So Happy

This layout was very inspired by fellow consultant, Paula Goforth. When I saw her layout I knew I wanted to do something very similar for my Autumn Terracotta group, who always has an extra party each month outside of their hostess club.

This very unique layout is from the Imagine book and I've always wanted to make it but have been scared off because of the side cuts. Turns out they're really easy so this will likely turn up as a hostess club layout yet. The paper is from the Silhouette Level 2 paper packet and the stamps are from "True Happiness" and the Tickled Pink set we received last May as a promotional special. The flowers are from the Spring Blossom Just Blooms and the ribbon is from the Black Ribbon Rounds (which I believe are out of stock and no longer available) as well as the Cherry-O Creative Basics (the red velvet ribbon).

I've been doing a little catch-up posting so make sure to scroll down and see what's new today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Tanya

2 comments: