Monday, May 3, 2010

My biggest scrapbook layout ever!



OK, there's no room for pictures on this 7' x 3' bulletin board but I thought I'd share anyway since most of the paper is CTMH. You never know where you might find some inspiration!

This was my big project yesterday for my kids' school. Their school year theme is "Storing a Treasure in Heaven" so I was excited to accidentally stumble on an idea that tied into the theme.

I used a wavy cutter for the seaweed and the sand and I have to admit my husband did all the hard work on getting the perspective lines correct for the treasure box. The sea creatures, rock, and the treasure box are all hand drawn and paper pieced, though, so at least I can take some credit for something.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment