Thursday, February 25, 2010

More "You Rock" . . .but a card this time!

Two weekends ago our neighborhood had a serious birthday party weekend. On Saturday, the kids' friend Jordan had his 10th birthday party, Andres had his 8th birthday party on Sunday morning, and our Anna had her 2 year old party on Sunday afternoon. Somehow, the kids made it to each and every party! This is the card that I made for Jordan using CTMH's You Rock papers. I keep telling people I'm sick of them but they're perfect for boys of Jordan and Andres' age. Plus I can't really be that sick of them if they are my go-to paper packet of choice still. Anyway, I made Andres a similar card but, alas, forgot to take a picture of it. Something about rushing to get it done and getting the kids packed and ready before church so they could leave for the party the minute we got home again . . .

I also used the old "You Rock" stamp set intead of the new "Star Power" set. Just haven't gotten around to remembering to buy the new one yet.

Enjoy!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment