Sunday, October 4, 2009

And so it begins . . .

It was inevitable that I would start a blog. I've known it for many months. And yet I held off hoping that the desire would be squashed and I'd have avoided one more tempting time waster. But when you're a business gal like me you've got to put yourself out there and share what you've got . . . and hope someone likes what you have to offer.

This blog is meant to mostly chronicle my work as a Close to My Heart consultant. To show and share my artwork, classes, and services. To admit to you all that I'm stepping out of my box and working to earn a cruise for my work this year . . . and hope you'll all keep me accountable. It's going to be a long, hard road and I'll need the encouragement! Along the way I hope to make many new friends and perhaps inspire a few scrappers, cardmakers, and paper crafters. And here's to hoping I don't talk your ear off along the way. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment